Covid19 Safety Certified
Covid19 Safety Certified
Limited contact drop off available. We will insure to use face masks and gloves when you drop off your dog for boarding! We will come outside to get them from you to minimize exposure. We will wipe down your dog with soapy water wipes when you pick up and disinfect all their belongings!
Visit OC Pet Nurse on Yelp and check out our 5 Star Reviews!
Board your furry friend for 10 days and get 10% off! Board 20 days and get 20% off!
Doggy Day Care Rates!
Regular day care $45 per day. Monthly Packages!
Silver: 2 days per week $35/day
Gold: 3-4 days per week $30 per day
Platinum: 5+ days per week $25 per day
Dogz Houze Boarding!
• OC Pet Nurse owned and operated by a veterinary technician
• Boarding in a cozy home environment, located 1 mile from the Tustin Marketplace
• Includes 12-24 hours of care
• Drop off & pickup available (8am-8pm) Mon- Sunday
• A minimum of 3-4 walks per day and 2-3 feedin...
BOARDING RATES (24 hours)
*1-7 nights: $65/night
*8-15 nights: $60/night
*16-23 nights: $55/night
*24+ nights: $50/night
Day Care available 7am-7pm!
- Joan GWhen I needed a day and night- always present dog sitter I was lucky enough to have OC pet nurse recommended to me. I found I could count on Sylvia de la Para to treat my dog like she was a new member of their family. The dog was played with, taken on walks, and carefully fed and watched. Sylvia was very careful to try to follow any instructions I gave Her about the dog. She brought years of experience caring for people’s pets and her experience as a Vet Technician to reliably and kindly taking care of my pet.
- Guillermo CWe did extensive research and visited several providers before using the services of OC Pet Nurse. We selected Sylvia to board our Border Collie as we felt that the attention and services provided were the closest to the experience that our dog has at home. It was important to us that our dog had a "family" environment, minimum of two walks per day and human supervision. Sylvia also provides daily photos and videos as well as a brief status of how our dog is doing. We wholeheartedly recommend her.
- Cynthia DOC Pet Nurse is the absolute best! I have too many stories to list of Sylvia helping me out in a bind, giving me training advice, taking my dog to the vet, doing overnights, and offering a wealth of information about all things animals. Sylvia and her family have the biggest hearts, love animals, are so kind. Sylvia has been helping us for almost 2 years now. We’re lucky to know them!