Covid19 Safety Certified
Covid19 Safety Certified
Limited contact drop off available. We will insure to use face masks and gloves when you drop off your dog for boarding! We will come outside to get them from you to minimize exposure. We will wipe down your dog with soapy water wipes when you pick up and disinfect all their belongings!
Visit OC Pet Nurse on Yelp and check out our 5 Star Reviews!
Board your furry friend for 10 days and get 10% off! Board 20 days and get 20% off!
Doggy Day Care Rates!
Regular day care $45 per day. Monthly Packages!
Silver: 2 days per week $35/day
Gold: 3-4 days per week $30 per day
Platinum: 5+ days per week $25 per day
Dogz Houze Boarding!
• OC Pet Nurse owned and operated by a veterinary technician
• Boarding in a cozy home environment, located 1 mile from the Tustin Marketplace
• Includes 12-24 hours of care
• Drop off & pickup available (8am-8pm) Mon- Sunday
• A minimum of 3-4 walks per day and 2-3 feedin...
BOARDING RATES (24 hours)
*1-7 nights: $65/night
*8-15 nights: $60/night
*16-23 nights: $55/night
*24+ nights: $50/night
Day Care available 7am-7pm!
- Susan LSylvia is WONDERFUL!!! We are able to travel with peace of mind knowing that Sylvia is providing loving and great care for our two dogs. Finding Sylvia has definitely been a blessing to our family! She is knowledgeable, kind, and reliable; and you can tell that she genuinely loves animals! She is very loving to the dogs and genuinely cares about their best interest. Plus she even watches our tortoise as well :) She sends pictures regularly, spoils them with healthy treats, takes them for walks, and cares for their overall wellbeing. Plus, she's a very nice, warm, and honest person! Sylvia is gifted at what she does, and we are so thankful for her!
- April PWe are so glad we found Sylvia. After a bad experience at a pet resort we were desperate to find an option for boarding our little Izzy. Izzy had the best time with Sylvia who always sent us plenty of updates of pictures and videos. We honestly weren't sure if Izzy would ever want to leave! So happy that we have a safe and reliable option for Izzy 😁
- Adriana VI am SOO lucky I found Sylvia!! I was taking a week long trip and was nervous to leave my dog at a regular boarding (I've had bad experiences before). But Sylvia's place was AMAZING!!!! Her family is incredibly welcoming and they are all so sweet to their pet guests . I received multiple pictures and videos of my dog every day to let me know how he was doing. Above all else, Sylvia looked out for my pet's health. She made sure that the other dogs were friendly with my dog and if one was ever aggressive, she would make accommodations to avoid any incidents. After the full week, my dog is in perfect health and had so much fun playing with the other doggies and her kids! Sylvia is a hidden gem! The absolute best!